Kenai River and Russian River Fishing
There’s nothing quite like a lazy day drifting down river, taking in the natural beauty our Alaskan rivers have to offer. But many miss out on the experience because drift boat trips can be pricey.
But now Free Waters is changing that. As a non-profit, we are providing custom drift boat adventures on two local rivers, the Russian and Kenai River, at no cost to participants.
Some guests enjoy a few hours fishing for Sockeye or Coho Salmon or Rainbow Trout. Others are looking for education about the life cycles of the species found along the rivers. Some just want to relax and take in the sites. It’s really up to you.
• Two rivers to choose from: Kenai River and Russian River
• Trips available from first thaw to first freeze
• World class fishing
• Fish for Sockeye and Coho Salmon or Rainbow Trout
• Bear, Moose and Bird sightings are common
• Enjoy the river’s natural beauty and wildlife
• Pack a lunch for a lazy riverside picnic
• Half day and full day trips – you tell us what you want to do
• All gear and refreshments supplied
• Up to four participants on an adventure
• Young and old welcome
• A great experience for your kids