Kenai River Fishing
Yes, that picture really is the Kenai River. Its aquamrine color is because of the silt from the galciers that feed this beautiful and amazing river. But enough of this talk, you here to read about fishing!
Some guests enjoy a few hours fishing for Sockeye or Coho Salmon or Rainbow Trout. Others are looking for education about the life cycles of the species found along the rivers. Some just want to relax and take in the sites. It’s really up to you.
• World class fishing
• Fish for Sockeye and Coho Salmon or Rainbow Trout
• Bear, Moose and Bird sightings are common
• Enjoy the river’s natural beauty and wildlife
• Pack a lunch for a lazy riverside picnic
• Half day and full day trips – you tell us what you want to do
• All gear and refreshments supplied
• Up to four participants on an adventure
• Young and old welcome
• A great experience for your kids